[URGENT] People logging in with 300k

I just checked my coin. I am still sitting at 12k. Nothing changed for me :frowning:

1 Like
Companies will have a one-time reimbursement for any war declarations made since our November 1.1 update
Companies who own territories will have a one-time reimbursement for any territory stations that were downgraded since our November 1.1 update
Players will have a one time reimbursement for housing taxes paid since our Nov 1.1 update

Companies will have a one-time reimbursement for any war declarations made since our November 1.1 update
Companies who own territories will have a one-time reimbursement for any territory stations that were downgraded since our November 1.1 update
Players will have a one time reimbursement for housing taxes paid since our Nov 1.1 update

Is this why? Are you sure you guys got gold for NO reason?

1 Like

Is it only people on servers that had the time sync bug? or it it all server that are getting this “reimbursement” ?

1 Like

Where is mine? Never exploited or used any type of shady play and I’m broke.

I could do with 300k to actually have some fun In game instead of farming endlessly for pennies…

Where is my 300k Amazon?

8 Likes

Apparently is perfectly normal and the moderators are congratulating you guys ! So be Happy !.. I guess

1 Like

Ill have you know I donated a max of 3k gold to company for warring and I only ever paid taxes once for my house. I am now sitting on 120k more gold than I had this morning so yes there is definetely something wrong.

1 Like

war camps are like 7 - 15k
Territory upgrades okay they are quite expensive, but not 300k expensive.

On top of that. Many people in the company have received the gold. I guess it should have gone to the treasury not each Governor xD

Pretty sure it’s a bug… I hope…

&**^TYFj;1;f!!!;(&^%^$$

2 Likes

Bahahhahahaha

1 Like

Pretty sure he didn’t understand what is happening or he’s just trolling because his job is stressfully.

I don’t see this being a completely wanted thing.

So half the pop got upto 300k whilst me and the other half got zero.

:eyes::woman_shrugging::eyes:

6 Likes

Right?? Where’s mine. :exploding_head:

1 Like

put servers down and rollback quickly…game broken forever if youre waiting hours now

1 Like

I got it too :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

Looks like only best forums users will receive the gold reward

2 Likes

Server Rollback or dead game easy as that.

Maybe u can try not to produce more bugs as fixes ?

The game is more shit and unstable then it was on release !

2 Likes

After all these problems, until those old discussions about cleaning the servers are not that bad anymore, they better clean the server, then we all stop playing and they close the game soon kkkkkk

1 Like

rollback a few hours is the only chance…wipe is dead

That’s cool. I didn’t get a dime and paid taxes on 3 houses after the patch. They must have had full luck sets on when they logged out lmao

5 Likes

Honestly they need to seriously consider the possibility, that somebody is deliberately trying to sabotage the game.

Deleted Items, people getting 300k, Bugs that are so bizarre you question their existence… It’s just not normal I have never seen anything like this in other games. Most bugs are just some abilities or doors or whatever is not working in other games.

23 Likes

No player payed 300k in housing taxes in the last 2 weeks.