[URGENT] People logging in with 300k

You had to log out flagged for PvP to get the payout. no Kap

yeah, pretty sure i’ve not paid 95k in tax since the november update on my one and only tier 2 house :smiley:

Is everyone that got this on a time-sync bugged server or is it literally just all servers?

I got 300k aswell.
Server: Yinjian
I have made a ticket to support, no reaction yet. The live chat guy said not to spend it.
Pls dont ban me

1 Like

I got only 18k :confused: feeling cheated

its on all server, the markets are empty, new Asmodeumprice 10k Stacked Deck 180k etc.

1 Like

this gets funnier and funnier by the day bwahahhahaha

3 Likes

Nothing here. Broke before. Broke now. Oh well.

I’m sure 2% of you will get to keep it straight up and 80% will launder it so fuck me and everyone else that didn’t get it with this new only 2% are effected crap.

1 Like

Server: Hellhiem also

hows do AGS not test this before release??? Did any developers pass maths?

Rest in peace all servers

Response from CM incoming :smiley:

In fact if u think about it fixes the economy, doesnt ruin it… land owners already have stole million from the rest player base , same for dupers and other exploiters.

this gets worse everyday guys

Thank you all for the reports. I have forward this to the team for investigation - stay tuned!

17 Likes

only for those that got it

Curious about folks randomly getting gold from this, but as someone that has lost items from Trade Post due to various bugs I don’t see a single coin nor get a response to bug reports. Very interesting.

3 Likes

Utgard is in full Fiesta Mode now.

People are selling 300k for 250k just for fun trading. Market is completly sold out and the craftet items are running in circles. On the other hand u cant sell anythign cause the settlement storage is full - I guess because people are putting in their full trash to sell.

Everyone is running around witht ons of buff food and armor… man. If they dont have the option to rollback we are the first to witness the last sandcorn for the tombstone of New world.

1 Like

Thanks for responding. Don’t be to harsh with Pneuma. I think mistakes can happen, he probably didn’t realize the problem.

1 Like

We need a rollback now!

2 Likes

this is true

i’m also posting on autopilot high on god knows what

does anyone really have room to talk?