[URGENT] People logging in with 300k

Our whole market place is bought out. This game is completely screwed… Who the hell do they have working in IT? If i made all these mistakes in my job i’d be sacked long ago.

5 Likes

Did you craft a lot? Do you own 3 houses?

they did make an update today, normally u make a backup before…
so it shouldnt be a problem to rollback

Imagine he thought the guy was trolling. Talk about an oops morning before that first cup of coffee.

2 Likes

Im playing since over 25years mmos, Alphas Betas Earlyaccsses , Triple AAA and Indie, and i dont know what to say i never,really never had such a thing with like for every fix they bring they produce 12 new bugs, and every pacht a game or econemy breaking Majorissue.

5 Likes

gold disable for one week is coming soon

2 Likes

It shouldnt be random and normally is part of a comnesation that was announced earlier: [Downtime] All Regions November 23rd 11:00pm PT/ November 24th 8:00am CET

As posted before we are investigating cause the numbers sound indeed a bit too high.

8 Likes

Imagine the media again:

WE disables wealthfair trades again due a AGS Exploit. StaY tuNeD

3 Likes

game totally dead after this ,good bye new world your life was short :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing like this is happening on my server :face_with_monocle:

Just one word: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 Likes

ngl tho this finally convinced me to log in to check if i got a bank error in my favor XD

1 Like

I hate to say it, but yes, this might be the one last nail and I love this game. I am so sad right now.

1 Like

your SQL expert has changed 1000,00 into 100000

8 Likes

let go rollback plz !

3 Likes

Joke game is a joke.

5 Likes

without a sudden Rollback this game is dead for me

5 Likes

i didn’t get single gold lost market fees and houses fees etc nothing :frowning: sent message

8 Likes

Can anyone give a server or region for this? It’s possible they’re going server by server and many of us aren’t impacted … Yet