US East server cluster offline

Just got kicked from the game saying servers are offline. I’m like that’s weird updates are usually done on Wednesday morning not Tuesday and usually there is a serverwide message letting us know of any scheduled downtime. Can someone from AGS verify that the US east server cluster is online and wake up the gerbils so the servers come back up. Thanks for your time and attention in this matter.

Calicobard
                               Player on Hy-brasil server
3 Likes

Same here. When going back into the game it lists no servers available under US East, but the server status page shows all as still online. Looks like an unexpected outage.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It kicked me off for “maintenance” right at the top of the hour. It doesn’t show any servers in the US East cluster currently.

1 Like

Topan - US East is still online in so far as we are still playing. It’s possible the login server is down?

could they be merging servers?

1 Like

Nah, they aren’t even testing merges until tomorrow with 2 Europe servers.

Down for me as well. US East - Savoya

1 Like

There is an infrastructure break down at AWS.

amazon music is also unreachable among other things.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

Pretty sure a hamster somewhere died. We should send them some feral squirrels to replace the hamsters.

2 Likes

well-hes-dead

3 Likes
1 Like

We’re aware of the issue, hold tight.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.