US West camelot ID: Nostalgia I posted a video of him lying on YouTube He cheated by selling spheres, and he's already cheated a lot of people, and he hasn't been banned

US West Camelot ID: Nostalgia

newworld Buy sphere get cheated 15K newworld US WEST Camelot id:Nostalgia - YouTube

I posted a video of him lying on YouTube

He cheated by selling spheres, and he’s already cheated a lot of people, and he hasn’t been banned

He sells spheres on the World Channel every day

I posted a report on him

Officially deleted

I can only post it one more time

I have deleted this game

Please get back to me if he’s banned

I’ll come back to the game again

I’m not coming back until I ban him

I will report him every day

Until he was banned

Goodbye new World

Finally, please remember liar ID: US West Camelot ID: Nostalgia

2 Likes

How has Amazon not banned this guy yet? He is scamming people left and right and has received HUNDREDS of reports.

1 Like

Yes.

I already posted a video of him lying

Still not banned

1 Like

Well Elysian got away with a lot worse on the same server. Until they retired. (lol) And some dummy called themselves Reclamation. Lmao.

1 Like

I already posted a video of him lying

Still not banned

they wont do anything about this. just need to warn other players about it

Maybe he is role playing a thief? He is RP con-man? Don’t give people you barely know 15000 dollars.

1 Like

QQ图片20220117182605

• He still lies in the world
  • Incompetent Amazon

Never give coin until you are inside the expedition. That’s just asking for trouble.

Looks like perfectly legal ingame scam. If you can kill people, you can as well scam them. Orbs should be sellable or this is a legit action.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.