****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Bricktop
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: pointland
- Describe the issue you are experienced: salvaged a new schematic but didnt learn recipe
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant make item
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: try to learn a temple standing lantern schematic
Yeah I have had this issue with “teak” recipes. I bought about 5 recipes with teak and salvaged them and the recipe wasn’t learnt. AGS if fixed will we have the learnt recipes?
This schematic seems to only unlock another recipe (“Recipe: Chrysanthemum Standing Lantern”) but does not allow to create the mentioned item?
There is no craftable item connected with it, like in other recipes.
The “follow up” item for example has a craftable item on the recipe.
It’s a known issue. All furniture schematics do not teach you what they should right now.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.