Username blocked

hello, I would like to ask if it would be possible to unlock the nick because I deleted the login on another account and I would like to make a new one with this nick .
Server Barri

Could you clarify what you did? Usernames are saved on the specific account that deleted them for 60 days. If you are trying to use this character on another Steam account, you’ll need to wait 60 days.

today i deleted a character on another account and tried to make a new character on my main account with the same name and it was busy

Yes, usernames are saved on the original account for 60 days. Support is unable to change that and you’ll need to wait.

1 Like

okay i got it now thanks for your help

1 Like

Hello @Fordeczek, :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your concern about blocked username which you are not able to use again.

I’m sorry for the trouble this must have caused you.

I thank you @JakeL for pitching in the details over username. Once any character is deleted then the username is stored in system for 60 days, so that means you won’t be able to use the same username for any of your new character until the cooldown period of 60 days is over.

Hope this clarifies the username issue for you.

See you in Aeternum! :magic_wand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.