Vanaheim Luft (DE/EN) Merge

All the servers in our set are merged, EXCEPT Evonium. Did you overlook this or what is going on. If that’s the case Evonium (peak 300 players) is going to be a dead server, we will need to transfer to another server 100% with no rewards for our cities.

Please revalidate this, and I hope you simply fogotten to add it to the list.

1 Like

We noticed the same on the Vanaheim Sigma, they didn´t mention the Bensalem server at all and they have an average peak of around 100. So my guess is that there is either an issue with those servers or they will merge them in at a later point…

In that case half the population of the server is going to transfer to the merged server, we don’t want to wait any longer. Their issue is possibly that the sum of all servers peaks is over 2000 OR they simply forgot it.

For Vanaheim Sigma the total peak for all merged servers will be around 630, so the numbers of players can´t be an issue there. Let´s just hope that they clarify it because I can see there is the same issue on a lot of clusters…

I wish you good luck for your world set! :slight_smile:

Same to you, all the best :slight_smile:

They are probably all merging into Evonium, so they only mentioned the servers that will get the “blocked for transfer message”.

The servers which will receive the other servers will not be blocked for transfers beforehands as far as I know.

So yeah I guess … welcome soon to evonium :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

Map is nearly equaly split on evonium between all factions with a slight advantage for green as they have the central hubs.

Server is currently very friendly and wholesome (global chat) just some occasional company drama but that is normal I guess. I really hope it stays like this… but with more people… more drama I guess :woozy_face:

I’m concerned since other merges for example

• Groclant, Erewhon, Balita, Inferni, and Thule will be merging into Tir Na Nog for Vanaheim Omega.

Say “will be merging into X” but vanaheim luft does not.

Also i like evonium too, with a few exceptions :smiley:

I know but there are also some of the mergers stating

merges into vanaheim bla bla (like if something is missing after into)

Thanks for the info. Is it possible to post a picture about the map? were looking forward for new friends :slight_smile: see you soon comrades

1 Like

Evonium as of right now

Purples lost Reekwater just yesterday afaik

Found another example

• Chryse, Dvaraka, Banoic, Cassipa, and Canis will be merging into Arcturus for Vanaheim Coral.

They are leaving out “Mandara” here, so it’s totally possible that they don’t merge some servers in sets.

1 Like

Well we will see it in the end. So far we only know which servers are effectly merging, but we dont know which ones into which ones exept for a few.

It is kinda unlikely that Evonium is going to be left untouched as the player peak is currently at what… 250-300?

I mean I can see when they do not merge big ones like Midgard or so, but small ones… unlikely.

I guess AGS has some clarifying to do :upside_down_face:

I think they are going to give blank maps to some merges where all the server share a similar size. But the FAQ wasn’t entirely helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

Also yeah we have to see it in the end.

1 Like

I doubt that they wil do blank maps, but as we say in german… hope dies last? XD

You can use deepl Translater if u want

I speak german, so all good. But that awnser is pretty much BS from AGS xD

ala 1900 Leute werden gemerged und 300 sollen vor bugs und fehler “geschützt werden”

2 Likes

Yeah the issue here is: Community managers do only have the info they get, so if someone messed up beforehands… who knows.

My Main characters world set was in the same state as Luft is currently and they also merged all servers into one (one of the earlier mergers).

Since the merge wont happen today I guess lets just wait, they are usually late with the info. :smiley:

Meanwhile keep calm and start uh… farming?

1 Like

Well farming on the (uncontested) server right now should be a must have :smiley:

1 Like

It could be that all the inactive account have been moved and stored on your server and if they miraculously log in your server will be full to capacity.

?