- What is your character name in New World: Medazzal
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Vegetation stops rendering and rerenders in some areas based on camera movement
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Just a visual glitch
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, it happens occasionally, but happens.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just have to find an area where this happens. It happens all over the place, but in this specific example in windsward as you can see in the screenshots.
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 1:04 AM central time (11:04 San Diego time).
Hey there @Medazzal. Thank you for reporting this issue. I will forward your report to the Development team!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.