Void g damage bug?

vg bug? The damage and healing are very high, in the arena it is almost impossible to win.

1 Like

Not bugged, dnt fight light VG voidblade in 1v1s. Wait out the CD, ranged damage is much much lower.

1 Like

blade dmg was always like that. maybe you didnt fight vs vg for long time?
And arena vg are most life steal builds like 50-60% + life steal. So if you are not ranged and you cant cc them to death i dont see how you can win,

1 Like

Arena is team game, have one member focus on CC/Disease to counter opponents. They will be crucial if enemy has sustain, and still very if they do not.

1 Like

Yea its small scale team based gameplay mode. And i dont think vg blade is op or anything. Its strong for sure. But also woudnt require from other team to have specific builds to counter healing/lifestealing. I did play like 150+ arena games so far and things are kinda close to be ok imho. Ofc there are some small issues but they are not game breaking i think.

1 Like

Generally I don’t think of it as specific counter builds, I just think it is good play to have support options in your team (can be as simple as a off-hand with plague crits, for then that situatuion arises or a Trenchant Rend for anti-tank). You don’t have to over commit to it, but more options is good in general cause of the wide variety of opponents you face.

1 Like

Yea i agree. Areanas are very specific and we all have to learn to take different weapon/armor pieces with us on areana to adjust little bit to enemy composition if needed.

2 Likes

Its the supposed balance of this game Bruisers are not melees anymore but Void blade is ~!

1 Like

Its funny how people are only waking up about VB now that Diminishing Returns mean you cannot lockdown people for days. It has been like this since the beginning, you just lockdwn them down and wasted thier CD. Now you need to kite and do the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.