War Loading Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Canaridra

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Cantref Gwaelod

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Almost HALF the army couldn’t load into the war or were stuck in a preputal loading screen loop.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: HALF THE ARMY COULDN’T PLAY BECAUSE THEY WERE STUCK IN A LOADING SCREEN… SO WE LOST THE WAR.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

2 Likes

You didn’t give a video of what happened, thankfully I was watching streams of it happening. Twitch

Server: Aztlan
Character: PiriPiri
When: 7:00pm~ on 10/1/2021

Bug: The server crashed in the middle of war. The server comes back up and initiates a territory into a WAR that should have started tomorrow on 10/2/2021 at 4:00pm est. MONARCH’S BLUFFS, which we lose since the server is half coming up still and the ques are so long people can’t get in on time.

This was planned to be tomorrow, this system was made this way for a reason so people could log on to defend at certain times. The fact that the servers comes up and into two territory wars restarted is unbelievable. If there is a war and the server crashes, it needs to be rolled back and rescheduled to another day. A LOT of gold and time is invested into all of this and to have a bug just steal it all is insane.

WTF is going on?

• What is your character name in New World: Speardancer
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Buzhou
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: At the start of the war, myself and 7 other players were teleported around cutlass town endlessly, going in and out of long loading screens. Issue lasted for at least 20 minutes until I gave up and alt F4-d.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game was literally unplayable, was so excited to get into a war only to not be able to participate.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Unable to provide. Of course, I would hope you intend to fix this issue regardless, particularly since I am clearly not the only person experiencing this issue.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: … participate in a war.

Character name: WazzockWizard
Server: Ismarus Eta

This also happened for me today. I was in Everfall hamlet and was going to attack First Light. My PvP flag was off in town.

The game put me in a loading screen immediately when I accepted the war invite - it then ended the loading screen, revealing me to be elsewhere in Everfall hamlet. Then it put me into another loading screen, revealing me shortly afterwards to be in a different place in Everfall hamlet. This repeated about 30 times.

Eventually I pressed Alt + F4 and booted the game up again, thinking maybe logging in would put me into the war as I was supposed to be. Instead when I logged in I was placed on the beach in the starting zone for First Light (south east corner). I could see my party members in the fort area preparing.

I then killed myself and was given the war camp waypoint to respawn myself at (note: it was my only choice). When I selected the war camp waypoint, I was instead respawned randomly near the Renovatio landmark in First Light. Since I was nearby, I tried running to the fort to see if I would be allowed in. Instead, I was stopped by an invisible wall near the fort and a popup message saying I did not have permission to enter the area (or similar).

At this point I told my leaders to remove me from the war because it was clearly bugged out. Very disappointing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.