War - participation

If players could get involved in War aspect, to see it, experience it would really be beneficial.

Put War in a queue like Outpost. 50v50 battle in new world is Awesome.

I know for a fact I was lucky to participate in 1 war, only cause I knew the guy leading the particular war.
This creates Elite only. Honestly, rip off Guild wars 2 systems or something simular, where ALL can particapte. This game engine is obviously the best out for all MMO’s right now. I just want to see it thrive.

The reason you can’t get into wars is because Settlements are tied to player influence. For legitimate or non-legitimate reasons, governors get to kick anyone they want.
Just completely separate all player influence from Settlements. Make Wars another type of instanced PvP. When it’s separated from Settlements (like Outpost Rush), everyone has a fair shot of getting in.
That would solve this issue and many others.

Better PvP by completely separating player influence over Settlements - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.