Wars Unplayable due to Lag

WARS UNPLAYABLE DUE TO LAG

What is your character name in New World: Hanzy

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Region: South America Server: Devaloka

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Wars are unplayable due to Lag. We think it has to do with the high number of Void Gauntlets in our server’s meta. When a lot of people are fighting together the lag becomes insane, going up to 5000ms. This was happening with everyone in our company and also to the enemy company.

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wars become a coin flip and strategies become useless.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: see below

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Probably using a lot of Void Gauntlets in a 50v50 war.

WARS UNPLAYABLE DUE TO LAG

9 Likes

the lag during wars is horrible. absolutely unplayable

1 Like

Here the “best moments” of this war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEHMcNIKdAI

UNPLAYABLE!!! PLZZZZ FIX THIIIIS!!!

1 Like

Indeed the wars are unplayable. It’s very frustranting for attackers, increasing the influence it’s a really tough task and requires a huge effort to do that. Wars should be working properly since it’s one of the few things on late game that is fun.

1 Like

@Luxendra
@Kay

Could you please have a look at this? I don’t think it’s happening in every server so it’s not receiving enough attention!

hot fix please

1 Like

Not just wars. Any high population PvP situation is at least this bad.

I bet my coin that is happening due to clients having a hard time processing the amount of things happening at once. For example, why is the healing done through a buff instead of instantly being applied like damage?

Also, the amount of damage/healing/debuff updates might be the cause.

Anyway, I agree that this must be addressed ASAP. The amount of work needed to make Wars happen regularly is indeed a pain.

Thanks for the great effort you devs are putting into the game.

1 Like

It could be a land-based z-axis check that might be causing the latency. They are generally quite expensive to do and when you have a crazy number of areas affected you get the idea.

My guess would be it could be that, I also think 50v50 battles should be reduced to 40vs40 so servers can handle the intensive battle spikes better.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.