****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Sir Redenbacher
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pleroma
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Was able to complete town board quest without doing it.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug and Exploit ?
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I haven’t seen this before in the forms. I could post it here but people might start doing it?
Looks like there is already a way to exploit the town board, so ill go ahead and type out how I accidently did it the other day.
So I’m not 100% sure what caused this but ill type out the steps I did.
- Accepted 2 out of 3 town board quest then logged off for the day.
- Woke up the next day and played some but only completed one town board quest.
- Went back to the town board and the auto complete box showed up for one of my quests. But didnt click the box.
- I decided I didn’t want to do the other quest that I had picked up the day before. (hunt bears) So I closed out the first quest that I didnt complete.
- I then clicked on the new 3rd quest that I never got. It was a fishing quest now but I didnt want to do it.
- I then clicked on the auto complete check box while the fish quest was selected.
- It then completed my 2nd quest that I had done and the 3rd fishing quest that I never picked up.
- Gave me gold and exp for both.