Was able to complete town board quest without doing the quest

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Sir Redenbacher
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pleroma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Was able to complete town board quest without doing it.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug and Exploit ?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I haven’t seen this before in the forms. I could post it here but people might start doing it?

Edit:

Looks like there is already a way to exploit the town board, so ill go ahead and type out how I accidently did it the other day.

So I’m not 100% sure what caused this but ill type out the steps I did.

• Accepted 2 out of 3 town board quest then logged off for the day.
  • Woke up the next day and played some but only completed one town board quest.
  • Went back to the town board and the auto complete box showed up for one of my quests. But didnt click the box.
  • I decided I didn’t want to do the other quest that I had picked up the day before. (hunt bears) So I closed out the first quest that I didnt complete.
  • I then clicked on the new 3rd quest that I never got. It was a fishing quest now but I didnt want to do it.
  • I then clicked on the auto complete check box while the fish quest was selected.
  • It then completed my 2nd quest that I had done and the 3rd fishing quest that I never picked up.
  • Gave me gold and exp for both.

Probably the same quest you did that was not on the board anymore. Was it to kill/gather chest type of quests?

I don’t think so, @Bitter. This was a fish quest and I never do them because I hate to fish lol

So I know it wasn’t the same quest.

Step 1. Accept town board quest.
Step 2. Acquire mats for town board quest.
Step 3. Put mats from town board quest into storage shed.
Step 4. Auction mats for town board quest (you have to auction all of the mats if you have more than are required and they have to be in your storage shed.)
Step 5. Turn in town board quest.
Step 6. Cancel auction and enjoy your items.
(sorry Amazon my server needs more 60’s)

O is that a way? @naamtar

Mine didn’t happen that way. But if it is already an issue I guess I can edit my original post.

It’s been reported, but I do not know what your situation was as you were extremely vague about any details.

@naamtar I went ahead and posted it in the OP. Not sure if this way has been found b4

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.