Wasted time and gold for 0 project points

• What is your character name in New World: Keen 3rd Eye
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Surba
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Turned in 25 obsidian voidstone at the town project board in Monarch’s Bluffs to upgrade the workshop to T5. It was supposed to grant 150 project points but received nothing. Immediately after completing that quest, before noticing it didn’t get any project points, I also turned in 25 stone bricks since I already had them ready. I did not receive any project points for those either.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted my time and gold gathering resources and buying sandstone to refine to get obsidian voidstone from raw resources.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO. GIVE ME BACK MY RESOURCES.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Mine 6400 stone, buy hundreds of obsidian sandstone, mine 1250 loadstone, craft into obsidian voidstone. Turn them into town project board for no project points :slight_smile:

Imagine a 100-200 active population server where invasions are decimating all upgraded stations to the point where you have no T5 woodshop or no T5 workshop anywhere on the map… Then imagine how hard it is to upgrade them back with such a low population base. lvl 60’s hardly ever need to do town project board, usually only players leveling to 60 do those town board quests… Now endgame content for lvl 60’s is doing townboard quests to maintain T5 stations. FIX THIS ALREADY.

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.