Way to many clothing sets

There is a clothing set for everything. Every crafting, accumulation and harvesting. keeping track of it is insane. Adopt a system where a skill point drops or a something like that to increases the skill the same. This way the stat is there no matter what you are wearing. I don’t want to change clothes to mine ore then I see a silk weave and have to change again. Kill a buffalo guess what change again. I don’t mind that rarity staying the same but once you loot it the stat should be perm on the character. At first I was thinking a better sorting where you can click a button to change into a pre set outfit to make it faster but with all the loot and just its way to hard to manage. The skill is a better idea. Or have another item slot on your character that affixes the gems and is always equipped like how the gathering tools are

1 Like

lazy ppl…
they dont lik anything

1 Like

Hi syvart, thanks for sharing your opinion on clothing sets. The Dev team likes to see player feedback on things like this so I will get it sent up the chain to them. Have a great day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.