We are not coming back without a fresh new server

So many people who quit the game long time, waiting to come back but with a fresh new server. Current servers are corrupted, so many dupes, people who is already 600gs with super bis items. You made crafting hard, you made grinding hard no point playing in old servers now.

Release only 1 fresh server for each region and announce it then see how it will be 2k cap in day 1. Your addicted players will be against this one because they play in dead and old servers and of course they grinded all day long so they want to get some advantage over new players. But guess what, you won’t be getting any new players in your server. We will be waitin for a new one then we come back.

14 Likes

Who is we? A ton of us are still playing lmao

39 Likes

The 90% who left?

6 Likes

Oh, didn’t realize yall were still here haunting the forums.

24 Likes

Yea NW living rent free up in their heads, they feening addicts over here need their crack back!

6 Likes

gross cropped

5 Likes

Of course we are…can’t miss the daily mess ups by AGS…it’s good to have something to laugh at. The merging fun is just hotting up, fantastic stuff, who’d have thought that?

Seriously though, I think a lot of us are still here because it’s just so totally unbelieveable that any company could make such a total mess of everything they touch, and it’s interesting to see if they actually improve or continue destroying everything. The only way this game could be saved is doing a Realm Reborn scenario, but no, they plug on making error after error.

8 Likes

That’s a lot of excuses

3 Likes

Excuses? Nobody needs excuses to comment on a forum of a game they bought and are still mildly interested in.

5 Likes

byeeeee

2 Likes

the idea is to merge existing servers , not create more empty servers lol

6 Likes

Do you have a citation to prove this assertion?

2 Likes

be real. stop acting like a fresh server cluster wouldn’t get instantly hit with a 10k person queue on each server.

“So many dupes” literally enough to make your entire post bs lmfao. I don’t even understand how you come to the conclusion that the dupe bug from 2 months ago did anything to the economy when ags removed almost all of the duped items and banned ppl who abused the bug permanently

1 Like

Imagine going into a fresh server and whining again because after few days people already cap GS. If you think as you write, just drop any MMO, you’ll live better.

1 Like

Man you are so 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I mean, your really advocating that the 90% that have already quit due to the shambles should just move on?

Hell no, i get the popcorn out to read this forum a couple of times a week, it’s great!

Just waiting for the merge’s of server groups, then entire reigons into one for a final month before switch off.

A truly ‘New Server’ with NO transfers onto it would actually make me think about reinstalling tho

2 Likes

100% this, but first they have to fix the game and make it actually fun. Then open some fresh servers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already have moved on to a game I enjoy thanks. If I want to waste my time, that’s my perogative, as wasting yours playing NW is your choice too :slight_smile:

1 Like

forum should not be acessible without a daily login

3 Likes