We have lost control of the territory [#FreeTonity]

• What is your character name in New World:
    Tony Kana

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Brittia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    On brittia it appears that the Cutlass Keys territory belongs to the Tonity guild while the Tonity guild has no control of the territory

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    We have no control over the territory. Taxes do not reach the company, we cannot upgrade, we cannot change the taxation, the territory currently belongs to a ghost guild that does not even appear in the list of companies

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Just enter the Brittia server and see that the Tonity guild is without territories, while Cuttlas key is in the hands of the Tonity guild

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    I was simply removed as governor after they declared war on us, because we were planning to change sides. The remaining governor changed the guild’s name, allowed it, and at that precise moment, the two realities split. We put back the old name Tonity, and she made us put it back, I’m back governor, but I’m not in control of the territory.

p.s. We are not interested in regaining control of the territory, only reporting this bug.

Let’s just hope the war hasn’t been bugged for this

5 Likes

#FreeTonity

1 Like

#freetonity

1 Like

Update:

While we have not received a response, my entire guild has changed its name several times and also its faction. The territory seems buggy and not open to anyone. Several have tried to influence but does not allow to declare.

AGS are terribly slow to fix these problems, which shouldn’t even be there.
We are currently playing with one less territory on the Brittia server.

1 Like

#freetonity

Update

It seems that a GM manually intervened in the game, restored the territory (which turned gray) and allowed another guild (the first one to arrive) to buy back the territory.

Finally, on Brittia we are back, after 21 days, to have all the playable territories.

I hope that this bug, and others due to renaming, eliminating companies and changing their governors, will be fixed, to prevent other territories from suffering the same fate.

I would not want that in other servers, some guild decides to bugger like this, or completely eliminating the guild that holds a territory, whole or all the territories of the server, blocking playability and wars for so many days.

With us it happened for only one territory, but imagine if the same thing happened for all the territories. 20 and + days without being able to make wars. 20 days without the only (unfortunately) content of the game.

Also for this reason, I hope that there will be other pvp content. So if one of these were to “break” people do not leave the game, because they are unable to play.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.