****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Vanghern
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ursa
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: We pushed the influence on Brightwood, to the point we’ve had 100%, and put the zone in conflict. We waited couple of minutes, to not have the war in the New Year Eve, then the notification about the Upcomming Invasion happened, and then it reset the influence. It’s like the 3rd or 4th time we are getting scammed by AGS from our influence. When we ask ppl to run these abysmal pvp quests again, they are puking. Fix this ffs and update the quests, so they are not that bad.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug/Exploit, coz the company leader of the defending company knew about this bug, so it’s hard to classify.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Noone likes the updated pvp missions and we need to run them again because of another influence bug.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Gather 20 AGS employees and run the pvp missions in some territory, then wait for the “Upcoming Invasion” thingy to see ur time absolutely wasted.