We need Asian Servers

No love for asia.

We need asian servers - JP/KR/SEA/SG. The combat design relies heavily on timing, so playing with 150+ ping feels incredibly clunky and the constant rubberbanding is quickly ruining the experience.

Sadly, me and my friends will be cancelling our preorders until asian servers are confirmed.

101 Likes

I agree.

This is just the beta so I could understand that developers don’t want to open as many servers as possible at once. But please think about launching some servers in Asia for the full release on the 31st of August…

Fellas, let’s share as much as possible so Amazon can see our request!

15 Likes

Def need asia server, need some love for HKer too.

9 Likes

I agree. Hopefully at launch they will add English servers for the English community in SEA. Devs if you’re reading this Taiwan is centrally located to the SEA countries with strong English speaking communities, just saying. I’m not going to cancel my preorder over it but it does limit what I can do in the game so I’m not sure how it will affect the longevity of my game play.

7 Likes

HK here too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Agree! Please add Asian servers. Maybe something like Singapore - that’s central to lots of countries and used by lots of games.

8 Likes

Please at least 1 server for SEA player upon launching.

3 Likes

True Too much ping, they call it Asia Pacific server, how an Australian server can be called as an asian server?? Playing an MMO with 200 ping is just frustrating.

6 Likes

from indonesia, we need asian server, singapore server please!!

6 Likes

Need servers that work at least, sitting here for 2 hours to get in a server is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m in SEA and the ping has a noticeable effect in combat. Please put in SEA server (Singapore, HK…)

2 Likes

Agreed. As a SEA player on Apac the ping is noticeable in combat in areas that’s populated. Not fun especially if flagged for PvP

2 Likes

Agree. playing with 150+ ping sucks.

1 Like

+1, the lag and desync is really bad with 200+ ping. Mates and I will be refunding the game after beta unless they announce SEA servers for launch.

2 Likes

there are like 700 million people in south east asia and the nearest server is in AUS with 180-250ms ping. Please consider putting one on SG. Asians are people too lolz.

8 Likes

agree with this, maybe Singapore server will be good for SEA Players

1 Like

I am sure they will add more servers by release and even after some more as the game grows in population and even possibly merges if the game ever does drop in population.

1 Like

Yeah a SEA server would be really good if they can establish a solid infrastructure for it. the OCE server might be okay for now but I think it would be hard to handle during the 50v50 so possible SEA server would be perfect. Since this game is developed by Amazon, I don’t see how it should be a problem for a game as anticipated as this to add a SEA server to gain more attraction to the game that is already highly anticipated.

1 Like

I Agree,
Asia needs like 20 more servers, so they won’t (overrun) crash EU and OCE servers :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes we do and any of the locations mentioned by OP would benefit us all in the region. Blocking is nearly impossible with poor ping.