We play a game where fair players are penalized AGS!

AGS developers Duplicated items are currently in the game and many players have thousands of them stocked.
Even though I’m a PVP player, I haven’t been involved in any dupe incidents or bought any dupe items since the beginning of the game. But now this is my last point, from now on when there is any exploit or dupe, I will definitely take advantage of it because I’m tired of being treated as a jerk all the time and you won’t be able to ban me for that because I’m right.

23 Likes

I did not use any dupe exploits made in the game. But my friends stocked thousands of items. Now I have to buy those items with money. There is no answer why I shouldn’t use it in a dupe event that will happen after this. Because even if those who do dupe are punished, those who use it do not face any sanctions.

6 Likes

So you’re basically saying you’ll actively take part in the next dupe and say that it’s totally okay.

Doesn’t sound right to me. If you know there’s an exploit, report it and then avoid it.

2 Likes

Will you not use dupe in an environment where dupe users are not penalized?

1 Like

Everyone reported it. Where is the solution???

Dude are u aware of that too many players have duped items in their inventory right now?

Duped items have to remove from the game RİGHT NOW even if they bought from TP. OR they have to rollback the servers. THİS İS THE SOLUTİON.

5 Likes

Those who do dupe are banned with 1 lvl account. Those who buy dupe items from the market get rich. Now you are telling us, report it and do nothing. Roleback must come, that’s the only solution. As long as people who encounter such a situation and benefit from this situation from afar are not punished, it is a pity for the players who play with love and not using the game vulnerabilities.

4 Likes

Im not saying they are right, they surely arent. But I do understand their frustration, anger, point of view.

It’s so wrong when ppl bought event items like Turkey Leg stacks of 100+, EVERYBODY knew those are duped. Yet bought them for 10-30 gold and selling them for 600-900 gold. Now multiply this with 100 or 1000.
When Amazon are fixing a dupe, they should delete duped items or track the dupers on all their accounts where they move the money.

Cuz otherwise will just encourage more and more ppl to buy a new account wait for a dupe method, abuse it with no limits and move money slowly to main account. Sure they will get banned on ‘second’ account, but on this process they will make 500.000+ gold or even 1 mil+ gold easily. Does it worth 1 mil gold for 30-40$? Majority will answer with YES.

2 Likes

Bro you gotta chill

Maybe it’s bigger than we think, maybe they need to spent some time tracking every item and every player who knowingly took part in the dupe.

Plus it’s the weekend. I’d suggest to try and stay away from this dupe and not buy the items you think are duped. Then maybe we’ll get some more info on it on Monday.

you know, even without dupe, you will always be behind someone who have more gameplay time than you. It’s just how mmo are working.

You guys are over optimistimic. Think like this, there are too many rich people so we can let thiefs can do whatever they want without any punishment.

OFC its not real life but this game is a place like a real life. Most of us spending too many hours for this game.

4 Likes

ME TOO
Even with my 2k hours time played i swear i will take advantage of any exploit or dupe i see next time

8 Likes

+1

You do you boo

I’d rather play the game and know that my progression is from myself and not via anything bannable.

3 Likes

I haven’t took this game serious after AGS allowed the cheater to profit the 2nd time from this. This is now the 5th or 6th time these cheaters will be able to profit from duping.

The worse thing is that when you go to PvP. You’ll have to face those cheaters armed with only a plastic knife that you are grinding hard to improve. Meanwhile the cheaters get gifted hellfire missiles and such.

I totally feel pity for those legitimate players who still play this game.

4 Likes

Unfortunately i’m one of them and i feel so bad because of this. so many people said to me buy something from tp but i refused it. Now the items still exist and people are using them.

WHAT A FAİR GAME.

2 Likes

Normally I spend time on trade post. I went and bought nothing because there was a dupe. This time, I truly believed that they would come with a just solution. Disappointed once again

1 Like

They are deleting post that are telling players that AGS did not take away duped items from players who bought them before they turned the TP off.

I just uninstalled the game and will never look back. They are letting all the players to keep the duped items and sell them.

So in 1 day they made more than most players who have played since day 1,

2 Likes

I expected TP to be down for weeks and was really surprised how they could ban the dupers, track and remove the duped items and re-enable TP so fast. Now I know.

1 Like

I know people that switched money with the +400k bug via trading post, bought houses and got away with it. It is what it is… We cant change it anymore, the economy was doomed ages ago. Still dont know how a game designer can sit in front of a camera and tell the people: Hey guys, economy is fine! no its not dude. it never was