Weak debuff applied by mobs, uncleanseable with Mending Touch Healing Passive

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Adnerac

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Myrkalfar

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Weak Debuff that is applied by mobs isnt being “cleansed” when I charge a heavy auto attack and shoot directly at my feet. This method works for ALL other self debuff removals.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes me deal 20% less damage.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to a Strong named mob such as Bileschlocker, wait for him to apply weak to you. Charge your heavy auto attack and shoot at the ground. You will notice he has an attack that applies rend, which can be cleansed in the manner mentioned, however his weak debuff, and ALL other mobs that apply the “weak” debuff, are uncleanseable with the mending touch healing life staff passive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.