Weapon passive buff not showing on UI

• What is your character name in New World: RanknStank
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: NA East/Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Passive Buffs not showing on UI or visually on my character when activated (ex. Dodge and weave, evasive tactics, defy death)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not in a good way. Would like to see my buff uptime.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Will add later. At work during post.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It hasn’t went away.
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone) Around 2 weeks ago.

A friend of mine is using some of these same passive and they show on his ui. I can visually see his buffs active and not my own. He can also see my visual buff. All other buffs show on my ui as long as it’s not weapon passive related.

1 Like

Hey there @RanknStank! Thank you for reporting this issue. Understandable, that you would like to see your buff time. I’ve passed this along to the Development team for review.

I’m unsure what what caused this bug, but after leveling the bow mastery another level it started showing buff ui and visual effects again.

That’s odd. Thank you for the additional information!