****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Rotwald
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Celadon
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Weapon swapping doesn’t always go through. The game will weapon swap you back a number of times before actually going to your secondary weapon. I have the keybinding setup to swap on a mouse button push.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not being able to swap kills my ability to use my secondary weapon. This mitigates my damage and doesn’t allow my to effectively play the game.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, after the patch implemented on 10/28 I am still experiencing the issue.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I don’t have that software to do this, but I can describe it. Push the button to swap, game swapped the bars and my weapon comes out, game instantly swaps back to the weapon I started with. This can sometimes take 5-10 tries before the secondary weapon actually swaps and can be used.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Using the key bindings for weapon 1 and weapon 2 seems to resolve the issue. The bug must be with the single button press to swap weapons.