Weaponsmiting broken? (Problem Sorted)

• What is your character name in New World: cgiink

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos / AP Southeast

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Weaponsmithing not leveling up

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug for sure. It has been for days already.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t level up on weaponsmithing cause the items I craft doesn’t help me level up, the orange bar just won’t turn, it is stuck.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    New World: Weaponsmithing not leveling up - YouTube

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: At Forge Tier 5, at Windsward. Craft any item and weaponsmithing level is stuck, orange bar won’t turn.

oh its going up… its just micro going up… your missing some info … to for 100 % sure your getting your xp hit K and go to Trades tab, then CLICK on weaponsmith its 2million xp to gain a level after 200… your 400 xp is nothing but a pen drop in 2 million… write down the number… craft your shield, check the number it will go up the 400 xp and bring you closer … its how prestige system works…

i JUST got my FIRST whole circle in 3 months after getting 200 weaponsmith … its a grind and a halve you wont see prestige levels coming without a guild bank rolling your mats for rolls

2 Likes

Can you double check based on the number of experience versus just the visual so I know whether it’s a bug or visually hard to tell it’s going up? Thank you!

1 Like

You have to make 5000 of those. 3 or 4 is a drop in the bucket.

Hi Obliviana, thank you so much for your suggestions. You stand absolutely correct, the numbers are descreasing. I was only basing on the visual bar instead of the numbers, silly me indeed. Thank you and appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi Aenwyn, my apologies. I took @Obliviana suggestions and checked again, as I was basing on the visual only, silly me indeed. Please close / delete this thread. All sorted and once again thank you.

im glad that you got it figured out :slight_smile: was just going to say what obliviana said. i had the same feeling you did when i was first leveling my jewelcrafting past 200! like dude what is this its not moving at all. but yeah its pretty much just an extreme amount of xp to get those skills to level after 200. i personally think its a bit to much xp just to even get a single level. i think if it was 25% less experience needed, spread out over all 3 level points that would be good.

1 Like

1.7 million to go… it is extreme in my pov too. I understand they don’t want the whole NW community to level up fast so people will keep grinding and so on, but there should be a fine line between letting people to level at a reasonable timeframe VS taking forever. Yes, spreading out among all 3 points 25% would be great, it would still take time to level up, but not insanely forever I think too.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.