Well. Now what?

Let me be honest, who wants to keep playing this game in this state? I feel stupid playing a game that does not punish exploiters in a persistent world but the honest players, where you have to invest a lot of time just to see how dozens of players destroy all your time investment with a few clicks.

I’ve tried to bypass all that and try to keep playing, only to see that the endgame is to open chests on a map with hundreds of players doing the same thing day after day.

And now this again? I just want to ask the developers and managers of New World if they would play their own game.

Please give me reasons to keep playing.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t.

They aren’t.

If they were, nobody would need to tell them this: Ban people with dual monitors - #85 by Meireles

And you wouldn’t see developers making it clear they don’t know how far the radar range is: Ban people with dual monitors - #59 by FancyFenrir

If any developer at all actually played the game that would have been either fixed or put in the known issues list long ago.

1 Like

I am afraid this is the end…

2 Likes

I followed around a logging bitter (Jodonfish on Orofena) for 5 hours one day after reporting them; during that 5 hours, I noticed how their rather sophisticated botting software was able to (sort of) defend itself from mob attacks with axe + life staff before resuming its tree farming. I encouraged people nearby to report them too; many were amused and all said they reported them. Within that 5 hours; nothing happened. Do our reports just go into a void? Honestly… any CSM wanna answer that?! Do our reports just go into a void?!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.