Went to forums to find out why no trading

• What is your character name in New World: LordJoker6Actual

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: All

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Global announcement states: Trading disabled, please go to www.newworld.com/forums but that site gives 404 error. No mention of why trading disabled pinned in forums…

• Is this a bug or an exploit: No

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Really?

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Screenshot 2022-03-03 145357

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Sign in.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Bring the Ban hammer! Exploiting hurts the economy, the community and overall enjoyment of this game. Get those toxic players out of here :grin:

10 Likes

Will we see a rollback? Please announce it publicly so ppl dont waste time playing and get all butthurt afterwards.

5 Likes

Hi Luxendra, I have bought a glove that I wanted to craft ages ago for a very cheap deal few hours ago, is there a roll back and am I going to lose the item? Or is the roll back only on consumables?
regards

2 Likes

Cause the att to fix, make

1 Like

same for hatchet bug abuser… havent been 1 banned <.<

4 Likes

Is there any chance you could rollback the servers to 19:16 GMT on 28 Feb 2022? Because that’s when I bought and accidentally salvaged Weaponsmith Pants :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Are you serious??? For sure you are having nightmares every single night. Hahaha

1 Like

if the rollback does not come, 100 people are considering leaving the game as a company. It will certainly be insufficient to say that we will punish those who use such a deficit as the entire server has been exploited. The server must be rollback as soon as possible!

4 Likes

sure, rollback + permabans for dupers

4 Likes

You are daydreaming guys, i played wow for years and there were every kind of dupe incidents in that game as well, even then i never ever saw a single rollback even once!! It was always dupers got banned, their items got removed from AH and everything continued like nothing happened. Last time AGS did a rollback it wasn’t because a dupe incident rather they sent millions of coins to everybody and ruined entire game economy. I would still support a rollback if they can do it fast not 15 hours like last time and wouldn’t roll too far back, otherwise some cheap consumables don’t worth it…

4 Likes

cheap consumables? He has made up to a million gold reserves, and I think he doesn’t understand the seriousness of the incident.

3 Likes

No words about this kind of bugs, so annoying, more people leaving the game because of this

3 Likes

Rollback would fix the smelting problems from Mon… gives us our mats back, fix the economy that has now been devastated, again.

3 Likes

A roll back would also waste all the time and effort legit players spent gathering, crafting, doing expeditions and raising their gear score. So your saying everyone should suffer a huge hit instead of them just removing the dupe items/gold earned from them. Sure there might be a few that suffer if they bought duped items but not every player on the server.

4 Likes

Do you think its possible to remove every duped item since monday?

I’m pretty positive they can trace the dupes back to the original players, and trace where the duplicated item went. I’m not a code superstar but I am pretty sure its possible.

3 Likes

unlikely id say, plus the exploiters probably already have a way around it

1 Like

Just saying from my point of view as a legit player. I spent the last 3 days grinding my gear score from 530 to 568. Leveled 3 trade skills to 175 and two of my last 3 gathering skills to 180. They roll that back and that would make me want to quit more than a broke economy.

8 Likes