What does this solve exactly?

currently in AP peak times, exactly what does this merge solve?
merging these five worlds together still results in one world using approximately 10% of it’s total capacity.

cut your shit, and get it together.

1 Like

You’re getting merged into Delos, meaning your peak online user count will be 985/2250 at this time.

From The official FAQ:

The world being merged is informed on the Friday before the merge

That’s Kyphanta, Cynthus, Crommyon, Cretea and Kressa in this case, and

while the world being merged into receives an in-game notice the Monday before.

You can infer by the fact that the rest of the cluster was mentioned specifically that Delos is the merge target, who will be notified on Monday.

cut your shit, and get it together.

You would have actually known this if you bothered to read the FAQ. You’re welcome.

ah, not how I interpreted that.
but if that is actually the case, thanks for clearing it up.

the way I read this, and reinforced by previous merge announcements is as follows;
merge announced via forum news including host realm;
merge subjects get an in game notification on Friday prior to merge, as it impacts several in game mechanics such as war declarations;
merge host gets one on the Monday, as it doesn’t really matter for them.

also, I’m going to include a little more context from the official FAQ that you conveniently left out in order to support your interpretation;

Both worlds (the one being merged and the one being merged into) will receive a notification in-game telling players to expect a world merge. The world being merged is informed on the Friday before the merge, while the world being merged into receives an in-game notice the Monday before. This offset is because the world being merged into will remain mostly unaffected, outside of the increase in players, pre- and post- merge.

using this additional context, one can infer that the two lines you quoted, directly relate to the in game banner, rather than the official announcements communicated separately on the forums.

so supposing your interpretation is correct and mine not, my message to ags still stands;
as it’s a wonderfully vague statement that can also apply to inept announcements in addition to inept decisions.

Kyphanta, Cynthus, Crommyon, Cretea and Kressa will be merging into Cretea for Pangaia Nu.

well hot damn, looks like I was right.
so once again, I ask, what does this solve?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.