What is about CHEATING?

I see so many aimbot hackers with muskets right now. Even in wars. I see that a musket had 75 kill and 76 assist last war and he accepting that.
And he is still playing even if we are reporting or opening ticket.
Wha is this about rn?
Please…

2 Likes

Coulda just been someone good.

If a good musket player goes un checked (not challenged) it’s not difficult to farm kills.

Just google it, u will see everyone can reach this shitty cheat for 10 bucks RN.
He can be good. But we are seeing more often this thing now.
It will destroy whole game and we will see it for sure.

2 Likes

Exactly.

One of the things our cohort above and many in the community who always apologize for cheaters do not realize is that the amount of “pro players” far exceeds what one would see in this game with its current population. That is to say, the odds of this many “pro” players existing not only in the same game, but on the same server and low and behold often in the same companies is pretty much non-existent.

The truth is, there are cheap cheats (as you pointed out) available that get shared in these companies or amongst friends. This is why we are seeing a huge amount of this happening.

1 Like

Careful, according to some people it’s not possible that anyone cheats in New World, despite the fact it takes less than two minutes to find sites that sells hacks for this game.

3 Likes

Combat cheats are much harder to prove than gathering bots, the fact that all servers are infested with bots tells us as a lot on how poorly AGS is dealing with them.

I hate to see this game go down like Rust. AGS handling this as a minor issue is going to hurt the game more than they realize.

3 Likes

I am trying to point that, no matter casual or pvp, real players will be out for this reason.
I am not trying to critise.
I ve just catch a bot 3 days ago in the game. Tbh the bot was working fine. I tracked him like 20 min and shared my screen on our DC to my friends.bot was gathering hemp and iron, than going back market and sell, and he continues same rotation again and again for same spot. If you take the resource before bot do, it just wait 3 sec and continue to next one. Its crazy. And guess what, yesterday he was going for same spots, we reported him with 5 men in same time. So reporting or moderating isnt working fine ,same as the ticketing system.
I am a returner. Returned just 1 month ago. But this reason enough for me to stop playing it “again”.
I dont think they are trying to handle it like a real issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.