What is "Reason: 50 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d"?

<2021-11-03 18:30:05.225>: [Info] (AZCore): [GameMessagePort] ProcessPendingReliableMsgQueue processing 189 messages from m_pendingUnexpectedMsgs
<2021-11-03 18:30:05.230>: [Info] (AZCore): [GameConnection] Report Error: Reason: 50 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d
<2021-11-03 18:30:05.230>: [Info] (AZCore): [Game] CGame::OnConnectionFail: OnConnectionFail: Reason: 50

This just happened to me. Tried Verifying Integrity of files and restarting PC with nothing working. Hoping they have a way to fix it now??

Same happened to me this morning after maintenance

same problem dev HELP !!! banned for no reason

same problem here. DEV Team needs to fix this. or is RIP New World

spam this tread so they can see and acutualy answer !!!

Same :frowning:

Can login to alt account on the same machine/ same installation.

I chatted with Live Support and was given a case number… This is basically a waiting game now. What kind of BS…

@Kay @jjv9629 @Zaphkiell

Devs PLEASE work on this ASAP. This is the most upsetting issue I’ve dealt with with New World…

i have get blocked today when im fishing.and after 4 hours after blocking i get banned for cheats.what?its joke?i dont dupe anything and not use exploits

I’m upset that this is happening to innocent ones, and those who duped and used exploits still running around ruining the economy are fine…
Still saying Im Login Blocked and not banned…yet

you will get new message soon that you are banned :slight_smile: what do you expect from this new baby born devs ?

“Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected” error :

I just wanted to clarify a few things about this issue, as I said before and other reps in the support channels, we are currently investigating that’s why we’re unable to give further details or an ETA for the fix. Most importantly, this prompt does NOT mean you’re banned! I understand that many of you are not able to play which I totally understand is very frustrating; but this does NOT represent a penalty. Not to worry, we’re working on it! I’ll update you ASAP.

This is the response I got from support for the same issue.

Something tells me they’re just trolling us along until they next maintenance and the message is changed to a ban statement.

See thats scary, considering the OP is 21 days old, someone said they weren’t able to play for 3 WEEKS and going. So we just wait for how long until they care enough to fix this? by then I may as well just give up on the game that decided to ban me for no reason, and find a new game that wont.

All of you got caught with items without id or in other words

YOU GOT CAUGHT btxs

except when your actually banned for duping you can keep playing by just changing your steam email, everyone else is the ones getting fucked

Got caught with what? Everything I have is self farmed and self crafted. I never used exploits nor bugs unlike those who ABUSED it and are running around in game fine. Are you ignorant or dumb?

This happened to me today. I accepted outpost rush invite and after waiting for a long loading screen. It gave me this error. I got really confused there because I didn’t do anything at all. Didn’t even alt tab. The only programs I’m using are discord and microsoft edge when I’m running the game so I thought it must be a problem due to the game. (I have got this message when my game crashed after that I managed to log back in and happened only once)

They just trolling evryone !!! we get perma ban for no reason just for fun thats how new world devs work … . they fail evry update i never seen so buggy game in life