What is your FAVORITE aspect of New World right now?

We all know that New World is going through some growing pains right now. I figured I’d switch things up and have a thread where we can talk about what we like.

So, What is your favorite aspect of New World right now?

I’ll go first: I like fishing! After grinding lvl 60 elite chests, or getting clapped in a war…I enjoy putting on a podcast and zoning out while fishing.

5 Likes

My current favorite part? Easy…
Taking a break, because the AH is down.

9 Likes

LMAO I didn’t think about that. I do enjoy the bits of my day where I’m not raging at New World or my PC haha

1 Like

pvp definitely! outpost rush and wars are some of the greatest fun I’ve had in a videogame for a long time.

1 Like

Playing with my friends. But that may not last very long :frowning:

If we’re talking about features in the game. My favorite part would have to be the world design; but that comes with a mixed bag. I hate how areas are gate kept with rocks blocking everything and the only route to get anywhere are roads.

2 Likes

The salt about the bugs in the Worldchat !! i LOVE IT

1 Like

Forums pvp.

4 Likes

That … hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

Outpost is soooo much fun. Glad they sorted it so it’s not so laggy now haha.

We had a mass exodus of dbags off of our server. A few of the bigger companies moved servers because “dEaD gAmE iS dEaD” but ever since they left the whole tone of the server has been awesome. Everyone is working together to fight off invasions regardless of faction. PVP has been filled with GG’s and congratulations rather than whining about exploits or blaming lag or cheaters. Wars have been filled with high fives and GG’s instead of mass reporting the winning company.

So my favorite thing right now is the community of my server ever since the trash took itself out.

7 Likes

This pain i know all too well, all my mates stopped and even i have put it down for now. Just hold in there i am sure they have big fixes incomming and some serious content on it’s way.

The issue i face is if i can get my mates to come back or not when the time comes. Alot of games only get one chance to make an impression. I just hope this is more a No Man’s Sky type deal.

1 Like

the forums, havent played the actual game in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

The trading post.

2 Likes

My favourite aspect of New World is playing something else.

4 Likes

The salt. My god, the amount of Red Meat I am preserving with all this salt is amazing. So many rations.

Sarcasm aside, I know you’re gonna hate this response, but I’m being honest: The crafting. Yes, gathering all this shit is annoying, but it gives crating some degree of effort needed. I realize it’s not going to get me end game shit any time soon, but then again, i don’t generally PvP, so I’m not getting end game shit at all most likely.

I also second what Eightbit said. I am on a low pop server that had a population drop before I joined, and it feels like an actual community like the ancient times of WoW. Have yet to see anyone rage about PVP outside of comedic personal 1v1 rage, and that’s mostly joking. I might actually try PVP in this game if that keeps up. People are helpful and friendly.

2 Likes

The trading post.

1 Like

PVP is a lot of fun! I wish more ppl flagged for it on my server (EU Central Kalevala) but sadly not. Outpost Rush and War are the only options we have, and with the upcoming server merges I think we will be on the ‘losing’ side and lose our territories leaving only Outpost Rush.

What is your go-to PVP load out?

Oh, and welcome to the fourms! :smiley:

This is one of my favorite things too, but most of my friends have quit or transferred to another server. I’ve resorted to buying my IRL friends (or anyone really) New World on Steam so I have more ppl to play with. Sad, I know aha.

LMFAO MY FAVORITE RESPONSE BY FAR :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I normally have all the chats turned off except Company, group and DMs, but after some big bug is discovered or a company loses a territory it’s fun to pop back into Gen and enjoy the…fireworks haha.