Whats wrong with New World Economy and how to Help this Game!

Hi,
at first i dont want to flame Devs or Amazon a great Game but to big Problems in game to ignore them… at least it can happen that afther 1 or 2 Months the Game is Down by the same Players which are gloryfieing it at the Moment…
MMOS living on there economy and at least not the Pro Gamers are the People which holding this Game up the normal casual gamer is this one which is giving to the game the Life…

Now the Problem is that the System of grinding Rss like Minning,Herbal etc. and the intensivity with out any restriction to farm it is giving a colapse to the Market in Auctionhouse…
Getting Rss fast in low lvl think about it!! As sample Starmetal you can go and mining it with lvl 20 or other things as giving Materials to be cheap in auction Hous like hell for 0.01 or you throu them away in to nirvana…otherwise the Economy will break your neck!!

Dear Amazon your Game is Colapsing because the casual Player have no reason to farm or to get his amount of Money to pay his housing getting his gear and etc…
We need solutions for this big Problem as Sample cap the lvl of Rss with char lvl as sample starmetal at minning 100 and lvl 50+!!!
Get some good Economy Enginers to dev Team to Help you in other games Like Blizzards they done that too…
I hope you can understand what the Problem is and what fail decission you done with this System…
Another Solution as Sample is you can going for you Proffessions in world outside of Citys only in PvP mode this would change a lot of things!!

This is only my Opinnion i Played a lot of MMO Games at the end they dont rich there Goal to establish because on there in Game Economy Fail… think about this Problem or let it like it is its your decission.
For me it would be bad if this great game dont solve this problem and a big desaster for Amazon!!

thx a lot
Arikarion

2 Likes

Oof… I feel like I just had a concussion then tried to read that…

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you are trying to say ( I don’t mean that snarky ) but if you are saying housing is too expensive I completely agree. It cost far far too much to have a home let alone 3 of them.

I nearly had a stroke reading that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.