When can a shield be inlaid with gemstones?

The version in the video is fundamentally different from the current one。

Title: Because then S/S users would get +1 gem vs any other builds without S/S. everyone has 2 weapons, with 2 possible gem slots. S/S would then have 3, while having S/S out you still gain benefits from your other weapon, so it would be unfair vs those without it.

OP: k

Quote: the devs should do OPR on Camelot server vs people. Without saying they are the devs.

What?

Title, link, and words don’t match. :thinking:

1 Like

lmfao yeah, I just answered the title instead

1 Like

Please fast forward the video to 9:05, you will have the same question.( When can a shield be inlaid with gemstones?

Wooooow XD so much for what I said before… I guess the Devs have something we don’t? Next time though, just state that the devs have a shield with a gem slot and spare us the trouble XD

is there a shield that is craft only with a gem slot? or is this custom dev stuff that players don’t/can’t ever get… in which case, if there isn’t a shield like this for player- the devs still got wiped and killed over and over with extra stats/gear. smh

if there is a shield with a gem slot players CAN get, then it’s w/e go get the shield, can a round shield get one?

Shield should never get a gem slot - it would be unbalanced. If there’s a Dev with a custom shield that has one then they pulled something out of their test vault to use.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.