When is the Real release?

This pre-alpha was realy fun, even though the core of the game is broken and it realy show (more info here by a dev who left them : https://twitter.com/cubesos/status/1453756798025011206 )

But i would like to know when the Beta is planned and do you have plans for a release day yet ?

Old news dude, get over it, it’s a game. If it really affects your life drastically then I think you have bigger problems you’re avoiding

Said someone who has no problems IRL but spends time responding to this post rather than living the life or playing the game

1 Like

Where in my post does it say I have no problems lol, you’re creating an argument that is not even there wtf

You bored bored

if you dont have problems why do you even bother to respond and respond and respond, play the game or go out, its not your job to stop people complaining

1 Like

Play another game that is a decade old,. Surely there will be some bugs/exploits there

You must be trolling LOL no way you’re this delusional

Delusion is a living the path of yours,
People playing the game=No problem
People complaining about the game=Their problem
Complaining about the people who complain about the game=No life, depressed and ready to suicide

Damn, you should call a helpline brother, looks like you are in need of serious help

I am working in a helpline and can understand from your consistency that you are seeking
attention and desperate for communication

1 Like

Okay random stranger that claims to have diagnosed my mental state because I’m replying to you on forums while on the shitter.

I’ll check back in with you when I shit again

Again can’t ignore it, can you? needs more and more and more, desires to talk with someone because doesn’t have any friends to play with. Go back to the game if you enjoy why you are spending time in the forum?

2 Likes

Interest, imagination, excitement, pain, anger, tiredness, succees, defeat, fight, time. They are parts and sequences of life and building things. And things can become worse or better, but never completed %100. If you want better, fight and be patient, if you ready for worse, do nothing and blame everything, everyone. Developing game or build a spaceship, no matter, rules are same.

Okay random stranger that claims to have diagnosed my mental state because I’m replying to you on forums while on the shitter.

I’ll check back in with you when I shit again

Go drink some water, you are salty :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.