When will amazon games keep their word on region transfers?

@Kay We were told a long time ago that people who joined other regions would be able to transfer to their friends if they HELPED the game by changing servers to reduce the huge queue times at launch. I have friends on other servers that still can not join us. They were told they could and then when the transfers finally happened they were told again that they would be able to soon and they were working on it. When is this going to happen?

When will region transfers be live?
If they are not happening please explain why they were lied too?

Here is one example new world transfer

5 Likes

agreed it need to be fixed if they dont want the game to die. The whole point of games like an mmo is to play with your friends. if you can play with your friends then whats the point?

2 Likes

We’ve been waiting patiently for a response in regards to this topic for quite some time. I can imagine the amount of players whom created characters in different servers/regions under the pretense that they, in the near future, would be able to rejoin their friends have quit due to simply feeling lied to.

2 Likes

Yeah I still do not understand why they have not opened them up yet. Maybe if they did not ignore the questions people would not feel like they were lied too.

bump

They said they could then they recanted it.
Maybe the spaghetti coding doesn’t allow for it.
Either way, they said it was possible then said that they were wrong and it’s not possible.

1 Like

They could very easily give them the stuff on another server instead of transfer them. Regardless They said they could so they need to do it. We have a few members that are still playing by themselves. If they want to lie and not keep their word it will hurt them in the long run.

That’s not how things work.

They could help people out and give them stuff on another server though to make up for their lies and try to help in some way. Game companies can always do something about it.

my friend has also been waiting for this to join me for a long time

1 Like

[Megathread] Gauging Interest for Regional Server Transfer - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

1 Like

Lets hope they get it done soon. I just wish they did not tell people that they could transfer when they didnt know if they could or not. Horrible communication on AGS.

They literally said that tweet was a mistake and clarified it a few hours later…

Ofc they said it was a mistake because they didnt do what they said they would do. On launch day most of the people did not want a queue and were told they would be able to transfer. They did not put out a tweet a few hours later correcting it or people would have stopped playing on a server that they would not be able to transfer from. Show me where they said it was a mistake a few hours later?

1 Like

bump

Bump. While the single player portion of the game is fun, it feels like there is a decent amount of content designed for at least 2 players. Would love to be able to play with my friends or just complete story quests. Has AGS considered making an MMO version of this game?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.