When will you FIX the Hatchet Exploits?

Most of people using the hatchet bug in outpost rush and we can not enjoying with this people.
They destroying our game experiences. Please fix this issue immediately …
Btw we are reporting players who using this bugs and I wonder will you check the reports and will you do something about it ?

8 Likes

So u mean Hatchet Players shouldn’t play with Hatchet ? You have to put down your Main Weapon ? :slight_smile: Cool! Please don’t use Healstaff and Heavy armor too and please don’t use Icegauntlets. Thanks! Firestaff too.

3 Likes

You report them for nothing my man, they are just using hatchets … no programs no macros nothing… how about we all use fists instead eh ? xD

1 Like

I’m hatchet player too but Im not using this bug. Really is this the main point of this topic for you ? :smiley: lol. If you swap ur weapon after kill 30 mobs u can fix the bug btw . but who cares right ?

:smiley: “all im doing is playing with the hatchet” - Yeah OK, thats why before yesterday everyone used to switch between weapons on ability cooldowns, now 90% of people with hatchet never swap weapons “just playing with hatchet as normal though” :smiley:

2 Likes

What is your point guys anyway ? people shouldn’t play because the dev fucked up ? cool

2 Likes

Even if its true or not no one can prove they are intentionally doing it so no one will ever be banned from this, imagine getting banned for using your main weapon constantly… XDD

1 Like

I really didint understand this community tho.
Why people defending EXPLOITERS thats really annoying

7 Likes

Oh I agree, no one will be banned, if no one got banned for duping hundreds of thousands of gold and handing it out to their mates aint anyone being banned for exploiting this bug, but dont be fooled, people ARE clearly exploiting this bug and NOT “just playing with hatchet as normal”, to use this bug is to not use the hatchet as normal. But as we can all see, people will clearly make any and all excuses under the sun to defend the exploit they use themselves while condemning all other exploits.

1 Like

Its not about defending them… its about stating facts, the fact that those “exploiters” can’t be proven as being exploiters… they are playing the game as they want by the means provided to them, they choose not to switch weapon and all of a sudden its a bannable offense ? nah, yeah the concept that they are doing wrong exists indeed but the only thing the devs can do is patch it up faster, they can’t ban ppl for this imagine the amount of lawyers on they’re back for this.

1 Like

They are not exploiters for using their main weapon just doing light attacks, it’s on the dev’s fault not the players stop being such a cry baby, if you are so jealous just use the hatchet too and stop crying

You are the one not being smart not using this at your advantage

1 Like

We just need to know how the weapon is intended to be balanced. If it is balanced around animation canceling, cool, if not things need rebalancing and change.

i’m a PVE player so idc about PVP. If i use any Exploit or something i use it for ME not for my Team or anyone others. I’m a 7 Day Solo Player. Let the People to do whatever they want, this Game has a lot of problems to fix, they better turn down all Servers for a week or a Month to fix it. Many will cry about it but those people cry all time.

1 Like

We do care if you exploit if it gives you an unfair advantage in economic power. You could potentially effect the economy on a server, which then effects other people. Exploits need to be fixed.

yeah it has to be for sure but what should i do? :slight_smile: Switch to Magic shit ? Or maybe full Tank without Dying? and which economy did u mean? the broken one with full of bots that sell Ores for 0.01 G ? this game needs way more fixes as just “Exploit fix here please”

Its NOT an exploit, its a bug dont be blaming players when they are doing nothing wrong… blame New World Devs…

1 Like

I am a full blown healer and run a Hatchet in Outpost Rush for the mobility. I got yelled at from teammates at the starting gate cause I run Hatchet/Life Staff. Great :smiley:

3 Likes

really no need to talk just you think most people doing this randomly he is randomly get que up for outpost randomly unequip/equip hatchet and lrandomly kill 30 mobs and not to switch hatchet and laughing trash talking chat thats awkward tho

1 Like

any good exploits for bow users? like shooting arrows faster… at this point this kind of exploit will looks like a balance

2 Likes

It’s Sunday
It’s Halloween
It’s likely this won’t be hotfixed until Monday/Tuesday… Or maybe part of normal patch cycle.