Where4 is any notice?

Today US-East was down. Checked the server status, there was nothing. I tried to log on, all I got was login error. Which made me try to figure out what I was doing wrong, maybe it was my IP provider. Much time was lost when I heard about Amazon Network being down. But on steam, there was no notice, nothing, nada!!! When the server came back up, Ker-Is went into maintenance, again no notice anywhere - CAN you please hire a communications director who can notice the client- me that there are issues? Provide an explanation, time line etc. Can we do this???

It’s all over the internet…

AWS Service Health Dashboard - Dec 7, 2021 PST (amazon.com)

[12:34 PM PST] We continue to experience increased API error rates for multiple AWS Services in the US-EAST-1 Region. The root cause of this issue is an impairment of several network devices. We continue to work toward mitigation, and are actively working on a number of different mitigation and resolution actions. While we have observed some early signs of recovery, we do not have an ETA for full recovery. For customers experiencing issues signing-in to the AWS Management Console in US-EAST-1, we recommend retrying using a separate Management Console endpoint (such as https://us-west-2.console.aws.amazon.com/). Additionally, if you are attempting to login using root login credentials you may be unable to do so, even via console endpoints not in US-EAST-1. If you are impacted by this, we recommend using IAM Users or Roles for authentication. We will continue to provide updates here as we have more information to share.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t really a AGS issue, and instead an AWS issue that affected hundreds of services around the US. There are multiple threads answered by community mods or whomever have orange responses. Just had to take a quick peak in a couple of the forums.

This was also put up 8hrs ago. - [Notice] Server Issues - Official News / Official News - New World Forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.