White traces on objects

Hello. During night time, the objects in the game have a white trace effect. White trace effect is even more visible while moving the camera. As can be seen in the provided screenshot from left to right, the edges of a tent, tower and my character have white trace effect. The screenshot was taken with the camera moving.

Hello @veksaman

Greetings!

I am sorry to know about the problem that you are experiencing.

Have you tried lowering the brightness settings in-game and checked? If yes and still you see this effect please let me know so that I can get this checked.

Waiting for your response on this.

Cheers!

Will try it out. Currently waiting for the night to fall. My in game brightness is 5 and so is the contrast while monitor brightness is 0 and contrast 12 out of 100. Before posting I have been trying out monitor brightness and contrast settings to see if I would solve the problem but I haven’t.

Thank you for your quick response & for confirming that you have tried adjusting the in-game settings. @veksaman

This is unusual & if you continue to notice such effect, please let me know so that I can escalate it further for a resolution.

Also, just in case please try the Steam integrity check here Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files and relaunch the game.

I’ll wait for your response upon checking it at night.

Have a great day & take care.

No visual setting helps. I haven’t mentioned that white traces were present from when I first started playing the game.

Thank you again for checking on it @veksaman

To further escalate this I would request you to please contact our live mediums here Contact Us | Amazon Games so that we can create a ticket to the Dev team & help you with a resolution.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

Provide the latest 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups

DxDiag report https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85:

1. Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  2. Click on dxdiag.exe.
  3. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this helps.

Thank you & see you in Aeternum!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.