Who Asked For Stamina Nerfs?

Why the stamina nerfs? Majority of the community dislike it and for what reason did you decide to nerf it? Game feels really slow now and basic. If you’re gonna keep these stamina nerfs, at least let us run at normal speed when our stamina bar is grey. Otherwise, revert back to old stamina regen.

8 Likes

Fing NOBODY!

Games ruined

Its crybaby devs who play great axe crying they can’t catch a bow rapier player lol. They get outplayed so hard that they nerf it into the ground. GG

10 Likes

AGREE !, now stamina regen so SCUM !

3 Likes

I think many people asked to see an end to non stop rolling and endless iframes.

Whether this was the right way to do it?

5 Likes

So many people = medium GA bruisers

4 Likes

Realistically it doesn’t affect stam management much if you know what you’re doing. Biggest change was dodging in roots

8 Likes

i think it was, people just need to get used to it imho

2 Likes

I’ve been saying we need stamina nerfs for ages so I guess me

1 Like

I did. Mfs rolling too much.

3 Likes

I did.

2 Likes

Dude its not even noticable

5 Likes

Barley notice, except when my opponent dodges 3 times on the spot.

2 Likes

think a vast majority of players who are melee asked for it, considering light users were quite honestly immune to most threats, save for a slow hitscan ranged weapon.

3 Likes

Just to help melee kids even more

5 Likes

Everyone :shushing_face:

3 Likes

What you all smoking lol, you all acting like the nerf was only for light users when that applies to every weight class, and really people think dodgin and not dying is balanced ? If they going to balance weapon they also need to balance mobility they nerf ga and cc by a lot, if they didn’t nerf stamina light players would be imposible to kill, this stamina nerf is really good and now if you play as a range player you have to stick to your role and not just dodge in the middle of everyone and get out without dying…. This nerf was need it…

4 Likes

I play spear bow and thought the previous state of rolls/iframes on live was silly, so it wasn’t just ga users. If this was the best solution, I don’t know.

Every melee weapon has homing. Basically spear lunge now. One light dodge is one mouse click with a melee. The lunge is insane. You can track someone by just hitting mouse 1 now.

1 Like

You do know there’s light melee users? You do know that it affects every weight class?

Sounds like you been beat up by melee a lot because you don’t know how to play.

1 Like

No they all dont have the same homing, and dodge roll isnt meant to be used to fully escape. Just to iframe an ability or hit. All ranged just want to hit one button and expect to be in safety. Be realistic.

1 Like