Why am I Unable to establish connection with the server

Is there a reason for me having trouble with connetion with the server Kigal? My network is working fine, I can connect with a different world (Kukku).

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Can you try this:

Connection Failed: Unable to establish connection with the server
Resolving this issue will require allowing or adding ‘newworld.exe’ to your Firewall.
If you do not have 3rd party Firewall software installed, this can be added via Windows Defender using the following steps:

1. Select the Start/Windows button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Firewall & network protection.
  2. Select Allow an app through firewall.
  3. Look for and select ‘newworld.exe’ in the list of installed apps.
  4. Select OK.

Once added, try relaunching the Game again and confirm you are able to play without error.

So yall reply to this. But not to any timed out while waiting for server to describe the world ??

Did this get resolved for you?I am having the same issue of being able to connect to one world but not the main world of my main character.

1 Like

For many is not a firewall problem nor is a ISP problem.
It’s something you do every time you apply a patch, because most of us didn’t have any problem before.

Can you guys escalate and keep us updated on this, because so far all we get is this copy/pasted solutions which don’t work on 90% of the cases.

I had this connection problem for three weeks now and tried everything you suggested.

Agreed, I have played this game 400 hours now, and firewall and isp has never been an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.