Why I don’t do 3v3’s

Many people complain about pre-made groups etc. This doesn’t really bother me that much (I typically solo queue). The reason I don’t like doing 3v3’s is because of the lack of food choices. I don’t want to use my 40 attribute food when there is free 40 attribute food (that I can’t use outside of arena because it’s too expensive) and I don’t want to respecc every time I do 3v3’s so I just don’t do 3v3’s. It’s a small barrier but it is a barrier.

TLDR; / solution: Let us bring in what food we normally use, let us use that food without it consuming.

2 Likes

You can use split food before you enter the arena, it’s not removed when you enter. Just remember to refresh it when it reaches 6 minutes otherwise it might expire before you finish the arena

1 Like

Hi there Alobar, thanks for taking the time to bring your opinion on food in arena to the forums. I will forward this up to the Dev team desk for you. Have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Ya but there is free food so I want to eat that instead of using my own food, I end up just eating the 40 con, int, dex or focus food and my attributes get jacked up because I feel the need to save money if I can. It’s really good food, don’t get me wrong but, I’m just not specced for it.

Did you guys take my advice lol? I noticed this is the exact change I suggested that is being implemented in next patch. Would be cool if true.

Yes please tell devs that a solo que option should exist so you don’t have to fight against the same premade group all day.

1 Like

I like to think this change was all you OP

Well done from all of us

1 Like

lol thanks bro, I hope so but in any case I really do think they listen, and we got a nice little quality of life change coming!