Why no Crafting Bonus exp?

Title says all

1 Like

They said they are splitting it all out. Crafting double XP should be next week I think (IIRC they said they would be doing separate ones each week)

AND they set crafting to only 1.25% during a holiday weekend only. Double the easy stuff to level, when crafting is a joke. Those that did crafting at the start got it super quick, so they made it a huge grind with no real value. It’s no wonder this game is dead, the team is a joke. I’ve read AGS is already working on the next big failure.

I posted this elsewhere so just including it here.

6 Likes

its on july 1-4 and its only 1.25x for some fucking reason.

2 Likes

That’s it? 1.25? wow that sucks. I have been saving up a lot of stuff filling storage etc. because my crafting is low as I haven’t had time to spend grinding up those due to me just not having having tons of game time on weeknights.

2 Likes

time to go collect 75% more.

2 Likes

So you have to go on the crafting treadmill just like the rest of us.

1 Like

Oh no, I had enough for 200 weaponssmithing!! We have been lied to!! T.T ugh. Means my 104-150 will be incorrect as well. Blast. Didn’t they announce it initially as double XP?

1 Like

Crafting, yes, double XP.

1 Like

not even really announced just mentioned when some one asked about double exp.

no confirmation at that time that it was 1.25 or some other number.

but context implied 2x

notice how on the news post its at the very bottom. it was an afterthought clearly.

1 Like

Why doesn’t this shit wrap into the weekend lol. Why are the Devs so damn clueless.

1 Like

1.25 for crafting is underwhelming. At least the gathering buff is ahead of crafting, which will hopefully nudge prices down for a bit and also help those gathering their own mats.

Ive thought about this, and the only real answer I can come up with is theyre testing out how many players would come back during the week for future purposes. idk why, but thats really the only reason.

bruh
bro chill out lmao

What do you mean people who did crafting at the start got it quick? Theyve buffed xp gain since then once already. And we didnt even have enough things to buy from market.

Too many whiners said, “that cheats me out of the efforts I put in to get to 200.”

Thank the forums bud. Where self entitled ego maniacs come to bitch about what’s better than them or how they can ruin other people’s experience because they hated theirs. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I held on to a tomne of solvent and oil to finish furnishing, saw this update, and just paid another 20k to get the extra mats to finish it off now instead. Waited too long, got impatient, 20k is chump change now anyway

2 Likes

@Luxendra @Shadow_Fox I love NW. I play it since launch. I am not a hardcore player and due to work it is sometimes hard for me to log to game during weekday. Me and my friends were looking forward to double crafting XP.
1.25xp is disappointing.

also, what is going on with those events during the week when most of us has to work, have families and other chores? Why not to make those events lets say wed-sat or sun-wed if it is so hard for you guys to make it during the weekends?

1 Like

It isnt about 1.25 or double. Its the thing that they made people literally wait a whole month, only to give us the news we dont get the double. I rather have 0 teasers. Wouldve been done lvling the profession by now. But they made me go on hold mode for nothing, complete waste of time.

If they instead wouldve written 1.25% bonus xp on that teaser picture, but giving 2x weapon xp, People would be super happy since its a positive bonus. But they do the reverse.

3 Likes