WHY WE NEED SEA severs not AUS servers

WHY WE NEED SEA severs not AUS servers

it’s true now sv.sea(aus) player not max cap but why we need sv.sea

1 time war time not friendly for us last war Aus time10.00-10.30 pm = sea time 7 pm too many people still back to home (best time 9 pm)
2 we can’t play void blade and hatchet in war because of ping 160-180 u can’t hit like player in AUS
3 40k+ppl when game opening(SEA player) now i think 3k-5k ppl waiting for sea severs

that why we need it they talk a lot about time war and ping pls look back for us, I think not hard for Amazon if u care us

44 Likes

Hey there jenose, I think you make a valid point here in regards to servers, so I will go head and send this to the Dev team so they can take a look. Take care!

30 Likes

Agree on this one.
FIrst reason > as a player from SEA and playing in AUS server the war time is not friendly to me and other players from SEA as there is 3/4 hour differences Sometimes players from New zealand having hard time doing wars since 10.00 PM AUS is 7 PM SEA and 00.00 AM New Zealand time.

Second reason > lots of people from SEA didnt wanna play this game cause the ping is too much for us and its not enjoyable to play spear, hatchet, void blade and bow as its really hard or the damage didn’t register to the other players.

Third reason > other than its not registering to other player, the projectiles we shoots from our weapon is delayed by 1 or 2 second depending on how big is your ping. Why should we get this so called disadvantage in pvp against players with <80 ping?

Just make a new Asia server is better option. Don’t even think about making a new server that located in Australia. It doesn’t solve anything by that.

13 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

16 Likes

100% need a SEA server. As someone who have put almost 3000 hours into this game while playing in EU, I’m quite disappointed that I essentially have to quit the game just because I moved to Asia (I previously thought it would be playable on AUS server, which it’s obviously not). Please give SEA/Asia servers to play with decent ping and correct timezones!

13 Likes

you can’t also deny the fact that maybe, more than 50% of the current delos AP players are not from AUS.
war time is not that friendly, i agree. but its tolerable.
yes we cant play voidblade. we also can’t play bows, or anything related to ping. i even transitioned to bruiser just so i can cope with the ping. and sometimes you’re still a bit too late, especially on iframes.
40k players when the game first opened, all of them from sea.

having a SEA server means having a SEA community. as you know, asians are the kings of MMO, They would literally, i mean this. play the shit out of the game.
please notice this amazon, this is a really good prospect, rather than just adding a server in America and Europe. add a SEA server located in SG or something.

17 Likes

12 Likes

As a player from Japan, I would like a SEA server please!

11 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

+1. Definitely need them for the SEA players!

However we can have both. It’s not one or the other. But I assume that’s what the OP meant I suppose too! :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

I am a EU player, but stand united with gamers from SEA. Give them more servers!

#JusticeforSEA

13 Likes

11 Likes

yep , my company 40+ member waiting SEA or ASIA server

12 Likes

I hope so. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

10 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

SEA players needed SEA server :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes agreed, having both server separately is better for both sides to play with low pings :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If AGS open a Sea server. I’ll tell my friends comeback the game xD

10 Likes