Will something happen to ice guantlet exploiters

• What is your character name in New World: Nycoh
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jianmu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Wars being exploited, a faction is organized to play ice gauntlets and pretty much lag the war, you see everyone standing still and can’t deal any damage
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: play a war against 50 organized players who spam ice gauntlet.

After all this, my server… yellow faction won EVERYTHING doing this… just wondering, you guys think a punishment should be given to guilds doing this?

1 Like

The same thing happening on the Plancta server It’s yellows that have started doing this and they are making people quit the game. WARS SHOULD BE DISABLED

1 Like

I actually prefer wars not being disabled but a punishment… this is beyond exploiting a respawn or whatever, they are destroying the playing experience for others and we should have an example out of them…

Same on Pollux…

theres like 1 ice aoe up at a time max in that video (we literally try and plan rotations cause they don’t stack) wtf are you talking about, wars are just shitty laggy messes right now

1 Like

Yeah people don’t want to see the root issue of the lag. They just want to target one weapon and point fingers at other factions. It’s honestly getting to be like QAnon the mmo.

The devs need to consolidate weapon ticks and up the damage to happen more at once and less over time for most aoes. Make things not require a physics engine for it to count as hit in wars.

Game has way too much calculation bloat going on for a 5m radius point in a war.

What we see here has nothing to do with an exploit but everything to do with lag and poor weapon choice. You see nobody on point or off point moving. Then act like the reason they’re not moving is due to a bug that not only immobilizes the character but prevents them from doing damage. You then proceed to run onto point with a hatchet, swing around with a non wide swing weapon, and hit nothing. If yellow was exploiting how are you taking damage and dying and why can you still do damage (if you ever hit anything). I think the question is when will we get a fix to the lag not when will a bug be patched. You have some other weapon choices available as well that would do a lot better on point than a hatchet, you should try em out! We all lag and we all lose wars but assuming everyone is cheating because they have better tactics than you and there is so much lag in the game it’s hard for both teams to play, I think the better move may be to rewrite your tactics :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

1 Like

This video doesn’t even have close to enough proof to prove a bug. You are lagging using a bow and musket, see them lagging and miss every shot because of lag. No debunking needed. Get people on point and while there is this much lag maybe change your weapons to suit the situation better. :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Found one.

We stay relatively silent knowing that you are all just wrong about us using exploits. I can’t speak for everyone in my faction (Yellow on Plancta - I am in the video above using a lifestaff/hammer as I do in every war, but we’ll get to that later), but there 100% is not a mass manipulation of the game and exploits. We have been told over and over the last week that we were using hatchet exploit, windowed exploit and ice gauntlet exploit. Just constantly goaded in global over something we didn’t do. I say nothing 90% of the time because there is no convincing anyone. I have been told straight to my face that I was abusing defy death exploit on hatchet. I have never once used a hatchet in a war and I have 4 points total, I couldn’t even use it if I wanted to be a piece of shit, yet green is telling me they have VIDEO PROOF that I was using a hatchet. You are all beyond reason and it’s sad.

Be pissed that the wars are suddenly lagging out, don’t try to shit on another faction because they won a war. And FYI someone in your green Discord is a mole because we are seeing all of the screenshots of green asking the entire server to mass report leaders of wars without proof. It won’t work because there are no exploits being used and it can be easily disproven.

Just let it go and tell the devs to fix the lag. That is the main priority, none of us want to play in a laggy ass war. It’s just as bad on our end when we are crammed on point. Difference is we don’t cry cheater when someone beats us.

1 Like

How is this not a bug when the game is clearly unplayable due to mayor lag?

Regarding the situation of ranged, this was after we got pushed back to the fort, at the beginning we had around 25 players on the flag and 0 damage was done to their group on the flag. Canons not connecting at all, Ice gauntlets are a problem if you wish to see it or not.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.