****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Xdraza
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohhnoo
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:After instaling windowns 11 games crashing and its unplayable
- Is this a bug or an exploit: I thinks so
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unplayable
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No Im still crashing
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Yes
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I dont know but I didint have this problem on Windows 10.This start happening soon I install update for Windows 11.
Have you tried verifying the files through Steam?
You’re going to need to delete your New World cache in windows as well as Steam Download Cache, verify files.
Windows 11 is fantastic for gaming. However if you upgraded instead of doing a clean install (as with any Operating System) you’ll likely encounter weird issues like this.
Please tag me if either verifying or @MaDBoLT 's solution worked so we’re aware!
Or if they didn’t so we can find a solution!
Not a windows 11 bug. Could be a corrupted from a o/s upgrade like MaDBoLT suggests as there are compression changes too.
Fix to your image is simple:
Go to: (Drive:) Steam\steamapps\common\New World\assets
Delete the file DataStrm-part27.pak in that location THEN verify the files.
No need to remove cache e.t.c. that is for other issues.
You’re Welcome AGS
I just reinstall the game and its working now.Thx
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.