Windows update 12.11.2021 - drop fps to 9

Hi

After today’s windows update, Fps 60 dropped to 9-11.
And I can’t go back to 60

I’m playing on
Intel (R) Core ™ i7-10870H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Windows 10 Home - 20H2
16.0 GB (available: 15.8 GB)
RTX3060

Win Updates installed :
Servicing Stack 10.0.1041.1310
KB5007186
KB5006365

Welcome to the forum @Bladek

Sorry to hear that you are facing this fps drop issue after the Windows update.

You can try to run this solution:

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/articles/troubleshooting-input-lag

That’s related to the input lag, however it helps as well for the fps issue in particular, in case that doesn’t work, you can also try to look for updates to the GPU as well, this is because for almost each Windows updates they also release some updates as well.

:cat: :octopus:

In the attachment there is a video showing the problem

Solution :
Uninstall Citrix Workspace - and install old version

But this is problem New World
Other games are running normally and FPS drop only occurs in New world

Other games are NOT running fine with Citrix Workspace. And there are problems with programs like Prcision X. So programs that have direct hardware control of the gpu are what’s causing the issue along with the gpu driver and windows updates as well. New World does NOT control hardware. PrecisionX controls hardware and limits power load to 20% as an example when using the latest nvidia driver 496.49. There is a hotfix driver to fix the issue. It may or may not help with Citrix Workspace. But as Citrix does access hardware i think it may help. 496.61

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.