Would like to make a suggestion

Would like to make a suggestion

Hi, like the title says I would like the make the suggestion of having a npc vendor in the game where we could sell our unwanted weapons and our gear. Someone else probably has made this suggestion before already but this is the first time Ive visited this forum so ye…
At the moment there is a whole bunch of stuff we cant sell on the trading post cus nobody is interested in them despite the stats on them. The fee of the companies holding the towns is ridiculous so it makes us putting all that stuff on the trading posts pointless because nobody wants them. It would be a nice counter balance to be able to sell them off to a vendor npc where maybe we could make a little more gold then 3 goldpieces and having a near endless amount of repair parts.

And I have a 2nd suggestion aswel, please put a fixed amount on the azoth we need to have to be able to travel from place to place. Not connected to the tax percentage of the towns and the amount we’re carrying. I mean when we started to play most of us had nearly a endless amount of azoth (well it felt like that to some,including myself) and now we’re lvl 60 alot of people are having to constantly either run or go farm azoth because some of the travels we want to make costs over 300 azoth per travel.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.