****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
- What is your character name in New World: Thargeon
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vimur (DE/EN)
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The transfer cost of items from another zone are too high. Example in my video
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost an huge amount of gold…in my video you can see that it should cost me 0,6 gold and I had to pay 180 gold instead
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet ^^
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: https://youtu.be/AB-_RKeLLtY
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just get something from another zones vault into your inventory and check how much gold it should cost and how much you pay for it.
I won’t use that feature until it is fixed. But is there any chance to get back my gold? I recognized this bug after transfering items a few times and don’t now how much exactly I lost there