Wrong Invasion Times!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Nebuchadnezzar67
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Otuken
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: wrong invasion times
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: i dont know it is bug or exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: bad. i am spending azoth to go sign up and then i see there isnt any invasion at this day while game tell me it is
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes but i’m spending too many azoth for nothing
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

i spent too much azoth to see which town have invasion today. i went cutless keys, there was invasion like game says, and i signed up. then i go to brightwood there was an invasion too like game says, and i signed up there too. then i spent 150kinda azoth to go restless shore and i saw there isnt any invasion, then i recall in to everfall and there wasnt any invasion, and then i went first light there wasnt any invasion again.

Please fix that invasion times at game,i’m spending too much azoth for this like almost EVERYDAY. look at this they all shows 14.11.2021 but only 2 of them at November 14. so 3 of them have wrong dates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.