Yet another exploiter/hacker on Camelot

Hacker-Exploiter: MILKS
Server: Camelot

This game is riddled with scum bags who have no moral values and just cheat or exploit broken mechanics- assuming it’s the game’s mechanics at fault, but I highly doubt it at this point.

Are we going to address this as a problem yet?
Regardless if it’s a hack or exploit or bug- it needs addressed so people don’t do it, otherwise people will leave and the only ones left will be said cheaters/exploiters

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit? Hack? can’t tell… people are trying to cover this up as a GH passive bug… yyyyeah right. more proof it’s not…

You can see it’s toggled when the text in the video pops up… he knew I, along with others, was on his tail and he toggled speed to get out from harms way

6 Likes

@TrevzorFTW @Luxendra
can we get some clarification as to what is going on and will action be taken to those who are abusing this? or hacking? Camelot has several people who are caught in action breaking ToS and nothing is being done- or at least that’s how it looks from my view- I know AGS has a plate full of food to eat, but this is getting out of hand. If you’re not dealing with massive Desyncs, it’s OP builds that don’t die ever in 1v1 or 2v1 or 3v1… and if you’re not dealing with that- you run into this… it’s such a headache dealing with something that’s supposed to be fun when all you run into now is constant frustrations that aren’t related to skill.

People on Camelot who have either exploited or cheated so far that I have proof of…

Battlebeaver - speed exploit/hack
Ezy game -exploited stackable foods
MILKS - speed exploit/hack
ugapa - speed exploit/hack
all 4 are currently still active on NW

This has been happening since the game launched.
AGS still hasn’t provided proof of bans from when players were using the Invincibility cheats back around Update 1.0.2. They don’t even want to talk about that anymore but instead talk about banning bots and dupers with too-good-to-be-true stats. And they only did that one time.

I doubt they want to admit that people are hacking their game

1 Like

yeah but ain’t no shame there… there are hackers in literally any competitive game so it’s w/e. it’s the companies that don’t show proof of doing something about it that worries me.

Camelot for the win! Save Camelot! The best server on NW!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

yeah it really is a good server. but these exploiters/hackers are making me not want to play for awhile.

pretty sad, that they cheat, and that amazon hasnt done a damn thing

thank you for bringing this to light @Jubbin !

1 Like

np. I’ll do what I can.

1 Like

People will always cheat. You just have to make sure it’s EXTREMELY costly to do so. MAC address ban them. Steam ban them.

Some companies go after the person making the cheats via the court system. I’ve read of some even receiving jail time and hefty fines.

1 Like

the legal shit is a bit extreme dependent on the case, but i get why its done,

the MAC/IP & VAC bans really help tho, makes them really consider what they are doing

People making cheats usually sell them. So they are making money at the expense of the game that they made the cheats for.

There’s a strong legal case there.

2 Likes

yep

That’s not just…Zephyr bread…?

1 Like

thought so aswell

It literally is a great axe passive bug that happens when you get hit while you’re running away.

That wasn’t 10% haste lol

1 Like

hell no wtf? how does double speed mean 10%? XD did you bother with watching the video?

he was VG and LS. if it was a passive for greataxe- that’s impressive…

To me- this was toggled. he wasn’t even touched when it turned on (double speed)

dude thought he was clever… XD